Saturday, April 23, 2011

Here Comes Peter Puppytail

Hi Paws and Peeps!
We sure have missed y'all these past few months. In fact, cant believe this is our first post in 2011. Been a crazy year thus far - Piggie got very sick in January and then an unexpected stray-turned-foster wandered to the SWD house in February. So much to catch y'all up on in coming posts... but today, it's all about the bunny pups. Enjoy. xoxo


Piggie Cottontail


Bella the Beaster Bunny


The beast and her peeps


Harriet foster bunny


Easter peeps -- foster Harriet style


Blu bunny proudly wears pink


Donkey bunny ~ always in our hearts

9 comments:

  1. I sleep with humans, but so far nobody has put bunny ears on me yet. A snorkie has to have a little pride. I will admit though those are some very dapper looking ears and dapper looking doggies too!

    Just hopping by!
    Your Pal Opie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the peeps headbands :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our favorite beaster bunnies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your beasters are adorable! We've hopped over for a visit and signed on as your newest followers. Would love it if you could do the same over at Critter Alley!

    Pat
    www.critteralley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE the Sleeps With Dogs Easter Bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved to meet you this morning on the blog hop! Great costumes!

    I'm Pet Peeves. I'm dismayed at how people mistreat pets and today I'm participating in the HOWL Heard Around the World. Stop by my blog and leave a comment so that the huskies and sled dogs didn't die in vain.

    www.pet-peeves.org

    ReplyDelete
  7. those are just too cute. my fav is harriett with the easter peeps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Piggie Cottontail has to be may fave... but alos enjoy Bellathe Beaster Bunny! And you know how I feel about Donkey and Blu <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please tell Blu Bunny thank you for wearing pink. My mom used to hate PINK, but since she got some dang nasty stuff called breast cancer- she says pink is ok. So I wear pink for my mom too!

    ReplyDelete